My Favourite Things Around Singapore Colouring Book
- About the Author & Illustrator
Recommended for children 3-6
With specially hand-drawn images by well-loved artist, David Liew, this book is designed to provide children with many hours of colouring fun.
This entertaining and engaging colouring book comes in a handy travel size for children to bring along with them everywhere. It is ideal for those who are just starting to discover the world around them.
- Fun and cheerful scenes of things to do around Singapore
- Additional activity to identify things and places featured
- Sparks imagination and creativity in children
- Improves fine motor skills, focus and concentration
- High quality paper with single-sided pages to prevent colours bleeding through
- Ideal for rainy days, road trips, long flights and restaurant dining
David Liew is a multitalented artist and sculptor who has enthralled children of all ages with his illustrations for many bestselling book series. David supports fellow authors and illustrators as the Regional Advisor to the Singapore Chapter of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators.
Cover Type: Paperback
Page Count: 32
Year Published: 2023
Size: 234mm x 180mm