Boys to Men
National Service (NS) is a defining part of the Singapore identity and it has been the rite of passage for every Singaporean son since 1967.
Boys to Men: The Complete Guide for National Servicemen, put together by a team of professionals that includes doctors, exercise specialists, sports scientists, physiotherapists and military personnel, offers pragmatic advice for young men making the transition from civilian to National Serviceman. The invaluable information for physical and psychological well-being in this authoritative book will not just motivate readers, it promises to guide every enlistee through this major life event.
What you will find in this book:
• Illustrated exercises to improve strength and flexibility
• Drills to improve running performance
• Dietary tips and guidelines
• Training techniques to ace the IPPT
• A pre-enlistment conditioning programme
Page Count: 137
Year Published: 2013