FUSE: Foresight-Driven, Understanding, Strategy and Education
- About the Author
Written by renowned strategist and thinker Devadas Krishnadas, FUSE is a valuable tool for any business leader, manager or strategist.
Most existing businesses plan for a world that is straightforward and static. Unfortunately, the world does not work that way. In an increasingly complex and uncertain world, FUSE provides a way to tackle problems whilst incorporating uncertainty into our analyses.
- Shows how to make decisions in the present to better affect your future
- Explains why foresight is important even when struggling with day-to-day operations
- Describes how to best harvest the daily deluge of information from your internal and external environment
- Offers a process-driven way of thinking about strategy that places principles at its very core
- Highlights the importance of retaining flexibility and agility to adapt when things go wrong
Devadas Krishnadas is the founder and CEO of Future-Moves Group, a boutique consultancy focused on public policy and corporate strategy. Prior to founding Future-Moves Group, Devadas played a leading role in developing Singapore’s fiscal and social policy where he led efforts in long term planning and strategic thinking. He served two and half years in the Singapore Infantry and ten years as a Senior Police Officer, including as Commanding Officer and a Head of Operations. He served for three years as Honorary Aide-de-Camp to the President of Singapore, the late President S. R. Nathan. He also served five years in public policy in multiple Ministries, including the Ministry of Finance.Devadas is the author of Sensing Singapore: Reflections in a Time of Change (2014), FUSE: Foresight-Driven Understanding, Strategy and Execution (2015), and The Seduction of the Simple (2016). His work is often cited and published in international publications on foresight and strategy.
Cover Type: Paperback
Page Count: 300
Year Published: 2016