High Net Worth Investing
- About the Author
Are you a … Premier, Priority, Privilege, Treasures or Wealth banking customer with capital to invest?
… or a High Net Worth Individual looking to realign your portfolio with your personal views and objectives?
… or a PMEB seeking to secure your financial future?
If you are any of the above, High Net Worth Investing is the book for you!
- Understand what you are buying – or what your relationship manager or adviser is asking you to buy
- Asset classes and financial products demystified
- Pitfalls of investing that many sellers of financial products don’t warn you about…
- The secrets of holistic, sustainable Asset Allocation
- Planning scenarios for individuals of different capital amounts and investment objectives
Start growing your wealth today!
Sam Phoen is a financial markets practitioner with over 20 years of experience. His working career included 16 years of GIC, where he was deputy head of the Foreign Exchange Department. He also had successful stints in a large Singapore-based hedge fund, followed by over 6 years in Shanghai managing the China Global Markets business for an Australian bank. Sam is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and was formerly a board director of CFA Singapore.
Cover Type: Paperback
Page Count: 216
Year Published: 2016